The Pau Hana Board Bag helps protect your SUP and makes it easier to carry and transport. The bag is made of a durable canvas shell, which helps to prolong the life of your stand up paddle board, and it is a great way to store your board for winter. For hot summer days, strap your board (in the board bag) to your car with the reflective side up (not available on the Blue/Grey bags) to prevent your board from overheating.
Pau Hana Surf Supply recommends storing your board in a cool, dry place and keeping it out of the sun for prolonged periods of time when not in the water. For more care and maintenance recommendations, see our FAQ page.
- Removable carrying strap and reinforced fabric ends
- Clamshell-style zipper (slightly lifted on top of the flap to avoid friction and pressure) that unzips ⅔ around board for easy open and close
- StretchFlex all new neoprene side walls
- Expandable fin pouch and wing
- Velcro fin slot and built in paddle holder
- Pocket for surf wax, fin hardware or other essentials
- 6mm impact absorbant pearl foam